Sarah Schira has declared 2022 the "Year of Gnomes" and is hosting a year-long gnome KAL featuring one of her already-published gnome designs each month! It will be a really fun "community" KAL with prizes each month for some lucky participants!
Her vision for this - although not necessary - is to create the 12 gnomes in a cohesive color palette so they all sit nicely together in a cute-sy match-y fashion! Emma's Yarn has put together 8 of the most perfect palettes we could dream up with enough yardage to make all 12 gnomes! They even put together a template for makers planning what colors to use for each gnome (since each gnome has different color and yardage requirements).
Each Kit Includes:
- (10) Practically Perfect Halves in perfect Gnomey colors
- (1)Practically Perfect Small in Wish You Were Beer
- Branded reusable drawstring project bag; perfect for homing gnomes when they aren't out and about!
- Color planning guide to help keep track of when to use each color
* Sarah's patterns available separately on Ravelry
Each kit will be drop shipped from Emma's Yarn starting January 3. The drop shipping charge of $14.50 is included in the price of the kit.