A lovely, 2-ply Mountain Merino® sport-weight yarn with bounce and spring. Imagine "Buffalo Bill" Cody wearing this wool to keep warm in the rugged Wyoming winters and the delicate hands of his lady knitting a new shawl on her way to meet him while traveling the long and bumpy stagecoach line.
- 2-Ply Sport, approx. 185yds/56g/2oz
- 23-26 stitches per 4 inches
- Suggested Needle Size: US 3 to 5
- Yarn Type: Worsted (Combed)
- 100% Mountain Merino® - Rambouillet Wool
- Made in Buffalo, Wyoming USA