La Bien Aimée Merino Super Sock is a soft, smooth and sturdy sock yarn that will be equally great for socks, garments, and accessories.
Super Sock is a durable blend of 75% Superwash Merino and 25% Nylon. This base really shows off the rich colorways and speckles of La Bien Aimée. Knit a pair of vanilla socks and let the colorway speak for itself, or pick a few skeins to fade together for your next Stephen West shawl.
- Content: 75% Merino, 25% Nylon
- Weight: Fingering
- Length: 465 yd / 100 g
- Care: Hand wash cold, dry flat.
Recommended patterns for La Bien Aimée Merino Super Sock:
- So Faded by Andrea Mowry
- Aimée by Camilla Vad
- Fluorite Socks by Andrea Mowry
- Hikari Socks by Leeni Hoi
- Lazy Hiker by Laura Dobratz
- Local Yarn Shawl by Casapinka
- Wildwood Shawl by Andrea Mowry
- Sipila by Caitlin Hunter
If you need more skeins, please email or call me (email@example.com or 501-508-5559). I've made lots of kits and I'm happy to un-kit to get you what you need. Thanks!